The internet is AMAZING!!!!
You can find information, pictures, videos, music,
stories, facts, friends, games, shops…
UNFORTUNATELY YOU CAN ALSO FIND
Strangers, inappropriate images, computer viruses, lies, bullies and danger !!!
Here are our top 5 tips for staying safe online –
1. Be Seen – Always let an adult know when you are using the internet.
2. Be Sensible – What you type is what you get!
3. DO NOT GIVE OUT ANY PERSONAL DETAILS
(Name / Phone / Email Address / Phone Number)
If in doubt ask an adult you trust.
4. Use sites you know are trustworthy.
5. If you see something that make you uncomfortable
STOP – What you are doing.
Get Ready – Minimise the Webpage.
Go – And tell a trusted adult
Here are some links to find out more about how to Surf Safe.
Click on the picture links below.